brown-iposs offers software and integration services for mobile and IoT networks from 0G to 5G as well as training, product testing and studies on modern digital radio communication systems. We have special expertise in automated protocol analysis on huge data sets. The software developed by brown-iposs for measurement data acquisition, network optimization and planning is perfectly tailored to the processes of its customers. For production and logistics, we also design, plan and measure wireless networks and integrate them with WLAN, LoRA and NB-IoT. Solution designs and quality tests are provided for the integration of service platforms for mobile network operators.
Offer and Customer
brown-iposs possess know-how of about 20 years in the area of planning, building and operating mobile and fixed line networks. Our in-depth experience with carriers and providers gives us a portfolio of well-proven software and our especially developed products.
Our customers are mobile operators, soft- and hardware suppliers, municipalities, public services and all types of carrier of telecommunication networks. We supply our customers with our portfolio and technical know-how for planning and integrating radio networks.
Dipl.Ing. / M.Sc. Mobile Industrial Communication / Measurement Data Evaluation, System Integration (m/f/d)
Graduate Engineer, Master Mobile Communications (m/f/d)
Mobile industrial communication, measurement data evaluation, system integration (Senior/Junior)
(Electrical Engineering / Communications Engineering / Computer Science or related subjects, also Master candidates)
For our location in Bonn we are looking for an Master for the area “Measurement Data Evaluation”. For the optimal planning and optimization of modern radio networks (5G, IoT, Private Networks, M-IoT, 0G) measurement data has to be collected and evaluated. This is done with methods of machine learning and artificial intelligence, or manually with statistics, visualizations and presentations. brown-iposs GmbH specializes in system integration and optimization of state-of-the-art radio networks for our customers at home and abroad. With us exciting tasks are waiting for you:
- Analysis of SQ-Qualipoc and FI-XGMA measurement data
- Support of databases
- Integration of network elements for IoT and mobile networks
- Support for the operation of local radio networks (“private networks”)
- to present the results of our work to our customers and to coordinate with them
- participate in challenging research projects on IoT and 5G
- to conceptualize and conduct training courses and trainings
You bring along:
We work in an exciting and challenging environment and therefore expect a lot from you. That is why we would like to hear from you:
- Curiosity and the desire to learn new things
- A deep understanding of radio protocols (LTE, 5G-NR, NB-IoT, LoRa, WLAN)
- The secure handling of databases (with SQL, also InfluxDB).
- Secure handling of IP networks, Linux and shell scripting
- A good understanding of radio propagation and knowledge of propagation models
- very good analytical and communication skills
- basic programming knowledge (Java, C++, C#)
- proven ability to prepare presentations, publications and reports
For our international customers, good written and spoken English skills are required, for our national customers very good German skills. Personally you distinguish yourself through commitment and initiative. You are open, communicative, reliable and loyal. It goes without saying that you are able to keep commitments and deadlines. You enjoy contact with customers and manufacturers.
Work with us as part of a committed team in an exciting field of work. Flexible working hours and very varied tasks in innovative projects form the basis for your personal advancement. Training and further education is of immense importance and is promoted accordingly. An appropriate and performance-related salary is a matter of course, the compatibility of work, family and life is more than just a buzzword for us. We also welcome older – and therefore more experienced – applicants. Younger and less experienced applicants are also welcome, if they can prove their curiosity and willingness to learn.
Siegburger Straße 49
Phone: +49 (0) 228 299 799 80
Data analysis for mobile communication in public and private mobile networks
(Computer Science/Mathematics/Electrical or Communications Engineering or related subjects, also Master candidates)
For our location in Bonn, Germany, we are looking for an M.Sc. – also candidate for the field of “Data Analysis”. The detection and analysis of error cases on radio interface and connections to the core network of 4G, 5G and soon also 6G networks is increasingly done with methods of artificial intelligence or machine learning. For this, we are looking for support that will also strengthen us methodologically. In this field of work your task will be:
- Analysis of the radio interface in large networks using data analysis, data mining and machine learning/deep learning techniques as well as statistics.
- Developing and implementing data science and technology-based algorithmic solutions
- Create large-scale implementations of various machine learning models using multiple big data sources
- Present work results to and coordinate with our clients
- Participate in research projects
You bring along:
We work in an exciting and challenging environment and therefore expect a lot from you, especially
- Curiosity and the desire to learn new things.
- Experience in developing machine learning and/or statistical models.
- Strong technical mindset and experience with software engineering principles, agile methodologies, data pipeline engineering, distributed systems, and large scale ML.
- Experience querying large databases using SQL, HQL, or another variant.
- Strong collaboration skills and willingness to learn from colleagues.
- Strong passion for empirical research and answering difficult questions with data.
- Programming skills (C++, C#, Python, Java).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing algorithms for a relevancy system such as recommendations or search/ranking.
- Experience with machine learning and/or deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow or PyTorch.
A good command of written and spoken English and a good command of German are desired. Personally, you are characterized by commitment and initiative. You are open, communicative, reliable and loyal. Keeping promises and deadlines is a matter of course for you. You enjoy contact with customers and business partners.
Work with us in a committed team in an exciting field of work. Flexible working hours and highly varied activities in innovative projects form the basis for your personal advancement. An adequate and performance-related payment is a matter of course, the compatibility of work, family and life is more than a catchword with us.
Siegburger Straße 49
Phone: +49 (0) 228 299 799 80
for the fields of information processing and electrical engineering/communications engineering
Participation in cross-departmental project work with elements of planning, operation and optimization of mobile and fixed networks on field-tested software and detailed operator knowledge. In addition, your tasks will include support for technical training, expansion of radio planning applications and the development of optimization processes, as well as continuous information about new trends and developments.
We are, of course, always at your disposal for the successful execution of these tasks.
- Study of computer science / telecommunications or electrical engineering / communications engineering
- PC standard applications
- good network knowledge (LAN, WLAN)
- basic programming and database knowledge
- above average motivation and curiosity
- distinctive initiative and ability to work in a team
- a high degree of willingness to learn and change
Have we aroused your interest? Then please contact us by phone or e-mail to Mrs Birgit Bachmann – email@example.com – Phone: +49 (0) 228 299 799 80.
The brown-iposs is a member of the partners listed below.
The “Deutsches Museum Bonn” deals with topics related to research and technology in Germany. http://www.deutsches-museum.de/bonn
The aim of the friends association “WISSENschaf(f)t SPASS” is to help children and young people to arouse enthusiasm for technical and scientific topics. https://wissenschaft-spass.de/start.html
The Kronenburg school camp is a group accommodation, which is located directly above the Kronenburger See. The school camp stands for school classes, study trips, clubs, seminars, training courses and much more. https://schullandheim-kronenburg.de/
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) Bonn/Rhein-Sieg is a decisive force in the development of the Bonn/Rhein-Sieg economic region. It is supported by all commercial companies in the chamber district. https://www.ihk-bonn.de/startseite
The ZENIT e. V. is a forum by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs in addition to the state of North Rhine-Westphalia and a banking consortium one of three shareholders of ZENIT GmbH. These are used to develop offers and to strengthen NRW as a location. https://www.zenit.de/
Cyber Security Cluster Bonn is a security association. The close cooperation between companies, authorities and research in the cluster forms the requirement for the future-oriented further development of cyber security for society and the economy. https://cyber-security-cluster.eu/